Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MeeGo: Zero to VT320 in Seventeen Seconds

From OSNews

"MeeGo is a Linux-based operating system designed by Intel and Nokia for netbooks and smart phones. Installing MeeGo on an Eee PC 1000 netbook is quick slick and easy. I found the user interface to be colourful and stylish with many quirky animations. MeeGo's features are easy to discover and it is fast and responsive.

Underneath it all though there is still just a netbook. That means I'm left facing a display screen that has no significant weight behind it. I am left typing on a undersized keyboard that has no life. All of these undesirable features can however be fixed by adding 9kg (~20lbs) of VT320 video terminal. So that is what I did..."

I wonder if i can connect a Volker-Craig VC404 to my Wife's netbook. 

No comments: